Thursday 14 May 2009

A Day at the London International Wine Fair

What a day I’ve had today! As some of you may have guessed I’ve been to the London International Wine Fair, I’ve tasted some fantastic wines, and some very strange ones!!

I’ve tasted wines from places that I didn’t even know produced wine and wine made from pomegranates (yes you did hear me right!) which I’ve got written down and ready to share with you, once I can decipher my own notes! I also saw some fantastic new packaging ideas and some not so great, or at least in my mind. The only downside for me was that I could only go for one day and not the full three days it’s on. There’s so much there to look at and to taste, so next year I’m planning on spending a bit more time there!

Expect some more detailed wine articles soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment